Monday, November 17, 2014

Finnish team for Lithuania

Hello my name is Jennifer Asare Yeboah I am hmmmm years old I am originally from Ghana but moved to Italy when I was child, making Italy the only country close to my heart..
I can say I have only the best of both Italian and Ghanian cultures even if the Italian is more dominant. This is my 1st year of study in Finland at Porvoo international college also known as point college where am acquiring as more business knowledge as I can to be successful after my studies.. I have already assimilated to the Finnish culture too.. I am pretty positive about continuing my education after point college though.







Hi there, my name is Frida Grönqvist and I’m from Porvoo, south Finland.
I’m in my final year of studying at Point College on the business line, and on my free time I enjoy traveling, dancing, cooking, plus art in different forms. I'm really excited about coming to Lithuania with the rest of the project! See ya'll soon :)


Hello!
My name is Hajrie Latifi I’m almost 18 years old. I study business administration, in particular bookkeeping. I don’t do anything special, I hang out with my friends and sometimes I go running.
Well, judging by the name I’m from Kosovo but I was born in Finland and lived there all of my life.
I don’t think of anything else to tell you… I will tell more with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment