Thursday, October 30, 2014

Finnish team introduction.



My name is Majid Ishaq i am from Karachi Pakistan. My hobbies are visiting different places and enjoying the beauty of nature and fishing. At the moment im studying business in Point College International for high Qualified teaching stuff to make my future bright and to be a successful person.




Hello my name is Jennifer Asare Yeboah I am hmmmm years old I am originally from Ghana but moved to Italy when I was child, making Italy the only country close to my heart..I can say I have only the best of both Italian and Ghanian cultures even if the Italian is more dominant. This is my 1st year of study in Finland at Porvoo international college also known as point college where am acquiring as more business knowledge as I can to be successful after my studies.. I have already assimilated to the Finnish culture too.. I am pretty positive about continuing my education after point college though.




Hello friends,
My name is Shakuntala Samuel. I am from Lahore, Pakistan. This is my 1st year of studying business in Porvoo International College. My hobbies are listening music, singing , cooking food and to spend good time with my family and friends. I also worked in Bahrain for 2 years as a cook and in future i want to open my restaurant and be a successful person .
I am so excited to be a part of this Nordplus. I am a hardwoking and a girl with positive thinking so I am ready to work with my other friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment