Friday, February 6, 2015

Presentation of Finland team members

 

Hi! We are second year students and we study as a practical nurse in International Point College.
 
 
 
We live  in Porvoo. It is Finland’s second oldest city, a beautiful city full of history. The timeless and unique atmosphere in Old Porvoo attracts travellers from all over the world. It’s a small city in south.  The population count is almost 50,000 and keeps growing.
 

My name is Ida and I'm 17 year old girl. On my free time I like to draw, paint and sing. I hang out with my friends a lot too.
 

My name is Johanna and I'm 21 years old. When I'm not in school I like to read books, do exercise and I spend a lot of time with my family and friends.

 
My name is Lilli, I'm 17 years old. I would like to work as a teacher or as a public health nurse. On my free time i like to be with my friends.
 
We are really looking forward into our meeting, can't wait to see you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment