Friday, January 30, 2015

Feedback from Lithuania

Hi there guys!

If you like reading long formal letters, then you really should avoid this one.  J

I just want to say that we all here in Lithuania miss you very much. I hope that all of you brought back wonderful memories from our little country. I know that I still can’t get over it. It was so nice to see you working as a team. Each and every one of you was amazing. You all did so much in such a short period of time. So be proud of what you did and put a smile on your face. You deserve it!



Volunteering really brings out the best in people, doesn’t it? And it really wasn’t that difficult, was it? Come on, admit it. It was really fun! Volunteering at the food bank was more of a game than real work. Even those heavy boxes of sugar didn’t seem so heavy J  To know that volunteering can unite people from all over the world to work for the benefit of all people is a gift that you gave me. Thank you, guys!

I’m really proud that I was able to participate and help you with your voluntary work. Meeting you was an experience that I will never forget. I really hope to see you all later in Latvia.   

Rytis 

No comments:

Post a Comment