Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Cereal Killers


Teemu - I`m having a great time with my teammates. We did a lot of fun activates together. For example today we went sightseeing and swimming.

RiinaI met a lot of interesting people today in Asylum center. And I also found out that one of the ex-asylum seekers is my dad`s co-worker. So there is nothing impossible, you just need to work for it.

Gunnar - I really enjoyed the day in Estonia. I got to know plenty of awesome people and take part in amazing activities. It was very interesteing to see the accommodation in the Asylum center. I just wish this project would last longer than three days.

Vineta - It was really eye opening to see how Asylum seekers live in Estonia and what living conditions they have. I had a great experiece comunicating with foreigners who came from Sudan and are able to speak russian. 

Raminta - It was so fun today climbing in the tower and hiking aroud the lakes. But most of all I enjoyed the visit to the Accomodation center and having a chance just to talk with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment