Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Self presentation - Estonia

Hi, my name is Raigo Lepp and I am 21 years old. I live Estonia and I attend Lääne-Viru College, where I am studying social work in the first course. I have great sense of humour and I like company of open minded people. My hobbies are working out and writing. I also like researching some of the social problems that have the most impact on children and families. Without acknowledging the problem, there will be no change.

Hi there! My name is Riina. I`m  a second year student and I study Business Administration in Lääne-Viru Collage. I’m a vice president of student union. My hobbies are football, volleyball and singing. Also I love helping people in need.










Hey! My name is Martin and I'm 21 years old. I recently started studying Business Management  in Lääne-Viru College. On my free time I like to hang out with friends and play football or volleyball. Also I like to meet new people.








1 comment: