Thursday, February 26, 2015

TEAM FROM LATVIA



Hi, everybody! My name is Daniel. I’m 18. I study restaurant business in Riga Trade Vocational Secondary School. I keen on sport activities such as, boxing, soccer or a hockey. By the way, I like to drive a car of my own very much.


My name is Reinis Gaņģis. At the moment I’m a student of Riga Trade Vocational Secondary School. I’m studying to be an industrial commercial employee.  My hobbies are basically all sports activities, driving a car and having fun with friends. My future plans are to create my own company and make it successful.

Lena, 17 years old, studying office management. Exchange student of Riga Trade Vocational Secondary School. Coming from  Fintel, located between German cities Bremen and Hamburg.
 
Lena: „During my work experience at the Kindergarten Fintel I learned to speak very friendly and well with both children and parents as well. I’m really stress-resistant, because it was very stressful in the Kindergarten. I had to stay friendly even if the situation was hard to handle.”


 
Aisha Sara, 17 years old, studying office management. Exchange student of Riga Trade Vocational Secondary School. Coming from  Ottersberg , located close to German city Bremen. 

Aisha Sara: "Good communication skills gained through my experience at the voluntarily firefighters."

No comments:

Post a Comment