Saturday, January 17, 2015

Presentation of Latvia team members




Hi there! My name is Sofia. I am from Vangazhi, Latvia. I study restaurant Business in Riga Trade Vocational Secondary School. I enjoy dancing, reading,  singing, photography and snowboarding. I'm pretty excited about coming to Lithuania! :)



My name is Loreta and i’m 18 years old 3rd year student in Restaurant buisness and serviss in Riga Trade vocational secondary school.
I am passionate about reading and writing . My future plans: I still haven`t been able to think what I want to do in future, because there are to many chances and interests. I would like to see myself as a graduate from my school, good worker in my job
after few years, maybe own my own resturant or become a chef.



Hi, my name is Oskars and i’m 19 years old, learning curriculum logistics and telemechanics 4th year in Riga Trade Vocational Secondary School. I chose this school because it offered a steady growing field of education programs. Free time I like to engage in sports activities or relax with friends.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment