Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Presentation of Latvia team members


My name is Diāna Tretjakova and I'm excited to be joining this project. I am from Riga, Latvia. I'm 18 years old. I represent two cultures Russian and Latvian. I study advertising and in the future I'm planning to make short social advertising movies, that makes people look around and think. 






My name is Simona Ponomarenko. I am 18 years old, my culture is latvian and byelorussian, but all my life I cultivated Latvian culture. I studies indrustrial commersional employee at last year.  My future plans are to start studies at good university.





My name is Rūdolfs Freimanis. I am 18 years old and I am from Riga. I represent only Latvian culture.
My future plans are quite simple at the moment. First I would like to finish school and to have a stable and good-paid job.





No comments:

Post a Comment